Urbanista One Year Limited Warranty
All Urbanista headphones are designed and manufactured with your high expectations and best customer experience in mind.
We are devoted in providing the best quality and modern technology, however, as most people realize, electronic products sometimes do have technical difficulties, and sometimes it is due to a manufacturing defect. This is why we offer a one (1) full year replacement warranty, from purchase date, against manufacturer defects on each headphone we sell.
Urbanista AB hereby warrants that, under normal use, this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. The replacement warranty is valid only if the original proof of purchase issued to the purchaser, specifying the date of purchase, is presented with the product to be replaced.
How does it work? If you believe this product is defective within the warranty period, carefully repack the unit and return the product to your authorized dealer, with the original proof of purchase. Your authorized dealer will replace the product in the case a defect in manufacture or workmanship is identified. In Case your authorized dealer does not have the corresponding product or color in stock, Urbanista AB will promptly provide you with a new product.
This limited replacement warranty does not apply in cases of abuse or misuse of the product, use contrary to Urbanista AB instructions, ordinary wear and tear, incorrect connection, force majeure or unauthorized repair. Any lawsuit for breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced, if at all, within one (1) year of the date that the claim accrues.
Urbanista AB shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use this product, regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from country to country. This warranty does not restrict the rights of the consumer mandated under applicable laws.
This product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. This product was produced after April 1 2015.
The limited Premium replacement warranty is valid only if the original proof of purchase issued to the purchaser, specifying the date of purchase, is presented with the product to be replaced.
Important Safety Instructions
- Contains small parts which may be a choking hazard. Not suitable for children under age three.
- Set a low volume setting before using the headphones.
- Long-term exposure to loud music or sounds may cause hearing damage. It is best to avoid high volume levels when using these headphones, especially for extended periods.
- Do not use these headphones when operating a motor vehicle, a bicycle, machinery or where your inability to hear outside sounds may present a danger to you or others.
- Using these headphones limits your ability to hear noises around you, regardless of listening volume. Please use caution when using these headphones.
- Do not drop, sit on, or allow the headphones to be immersed in water.
- The pads that accompany these headphones may deteriorate over time. Please make sure to use suitable pads on the headphones at all times.