HEADPHONES, EARPHONES AND SPEAKERS DESIGNED FOR LIFE IN MOTION.
Urbanista One Year Limited Warranty
All Urbanista headphones are designed and manufactured to meet high expectations and to provide the best customer experience.
We are devoted to producing only high quality items featuring the latest technology. However, in exceptional cases, electronic products may have malfunctions due to manufacturing defects. That is why we offer a full one (1) year warranty from the date of original retail purchase, which covers defects in materials and workmanship.
Urbanista AB hereby warrants that, under normal use, this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year starting with the original retail purchase date. The replacement warranty is valid only if the original proof of purchase issued to the purchaser, specifying the date of purchase, is presented with the product to be replaced.
How does it work? If you believe this product is defective, carefully repack the unit and return it to your authorized dealer within the warranty period, with the original proof of purchase. Your authorized dealer will replace the product, provided a defect in materials or workmanship is identified. Should your authorized dealer not have the equivalent product or color in stock, Urbanista AB will promptly provide you with a new product.
This limited replacement warranty does not apply in cases of abuse or misuse of the product, use contrary to the Urbanista AB instructions, ordinary wear and tear, incorrect connection, force majeure or unauthorized repair. Any lawsuit for breach of this limited warranty shall be commenced, if at all, within one (1) year of the date that the claim accrues.
Urbanista AB shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use or the inability to use this product, regardless of the legal theory on which the claim is based.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from country to country. This warranty does not restrict the rights of the consumer mandated under applicable laws.
This product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. This product was produced after June 1st, 2016.
Important Safety Instructions
- Not suitable for children under age three: it contains small parts which may be a choking hazard.
- Choose a low volume setting before using the headphones.
- Long-term exposure to loud music or sounds may cause hearing damage. It is best to avoid high volume levels when using these headphones, especially for extended periods.
- Do not use these headphones when operating a motor vehicle, a bicycle, machinery or where your inability to hear outside sounds may present a danger to you or to others.
- Using these headphones limits your ability to hear noises around you, regardless of listening volume. Please be cautious when using these headphones.
- Do not drop, sit on, or allow the headphones to be immersed in water.
- The pads that accompany these headphones may deteriorate over time. Please make sure to use suitable pads on the headphones at all times.
The Urbanista Warranty does not cover:
- Defects and damages due to dropping, mechanical damage, dirt, cerumen, damp, moisture, chemical products, abnormal impact damage, loss, theft, fire or force majeure
- Modification or repair by you or a third party without Urbanista AB approval
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear, or ageing
Urbanista does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To get the product repaired or replaced under this limited warranty, you must first contact us and include the following:
- A short description of the defect/malfunction
- The proof of purchase (i.e. receipt or copy of bank withdrawal.)
- Your name, address, e-mail and phone number